Singles; should you have a second date?
Wondering whether you should see your date again? Here a few tips on how to evaluate your date?
· Every person is unique and (almost) everyone is worth meeting and getting to know better
· Many singles make the mistake of filtering people out too soon, before they can make an accurate determination of future potential
· Most men and women are somewhat nervous on a first date and so, in general, I do recommend to go on a second date and get to know each other better in a more relaxed atmosphere
It takes some time to get to know each other. Dating gives us the opportunity to get to know each other while having a good time. Be open-minded and curious about your date and give yourself enough time to get to know each other.
When should you definitely NOT see your date again?
If your date clearly does not meet the qualities or criteria you are looking for in a life partner.
When you know there is no future for a (happy) relationship.
Never continue to see your date just because you have no better option and are not seeing anyone else at the time.
While you are seeing the person that is actually not a good match for you, you are not available for someone who potentially could be a good partner.
Should you see him/her again?
So, how can you evaluate your date?
Ask yourself the following questions;
* Were you treated well and with respect?
* Did you have good conversation and communicate well?
* Did you laugh? Did you have a good time?
* Does your date seem to be straightforward and honest?
* Are you attracted to your date's personality?
* Does your date exhibit qualities you are looking for in a partner?
* Are you happy with the way your date looks?
If you can answer these questions with YES, then you should definitely see your date again and get to know each other better.
Enjoy Your Dates!