How to Evaluate Your Date? Should you see him/her again?
Every person is unique and everyone is worth meeting and getting to know better.
It takes time to get to know each other. Dating gives us the opportunity to get to know each other while having a good time. Be open-minded and curious about your date and give yourself enough time to get to know each other. However, if you are seriously interested in finding a life partner and are no longer a teenager, then you should not "waste" too much of your precious time dating people who clearly do not meet the qualities or criteria you are looking for in your life partner.
Should you see him/her again?
So, how can you evaluate your date?
Ask yourself the following questions:
* Were you treated well and with respect?
* Did you have good conversation and communicate well?
* Did you laugh?
* Did you have a good time?
* Does your date seem to be straightforward and honest?
* Are you attracted to your date's personality?
* Does your date exhibit qualities you are looking for in a partner?
* Are you happy with the way your date looks?
If you can answer these questions with YES, then you should definitely see your date again and get to know each other better.
Enjoy Your Dates!
Trea Tijmens is a hearthunter, the CEO and Founder of SuccessMatch and DatingSuccess. A former headhunter, she launched her matchmaking and dating agency over nine years ago in Switzerland. If you have questions or comments, or are interested in exploring the possibilities, do not hesitate to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org