If you are thinking that working with a professional matchmaker is only for millionaires, think again!
Increasingly, professionals of all ages turn to professional matchmakers for help in finding their partner. In fact, matchmaking has become the method of choice for professionals who are ready to date and would like to find a mate.
Here are 7 Reasons why more and more single professionals work with a matchmaker:
1. Efficiency - OK, busy professional singles could go online, and in fact, some have before they come to a professional matchmaking agency. They have found online dating to be very time consuming, disappointing and inefficient. A professional matchmaker, on the other hand, does all the leg work for you. Your matchmaker goes on bad dates - so you don’t have to. You will only be introduced to other quality singles who are compatible and have the same relationship goals as you do so working with a professional matchmaking agency is simply more efficient.
2. Confidentiality - Confidentiality is important to professionals and key to the success of our business. Your data can only be seen by your matchmaker and the person they would like to introduce you to.
At SuccessMatch we never give out personal details. We organize all our clients’ first dates and when clients want to see each other again (over 70% do!), it is up to them to exchange contact details.
3. Personal - Let's face it; what is more personal than finding one's life partner! Your matchmaker meets you, knows who you are and what is important to you in a match. The trust and connection with your matchmaker is very important as your matchmaker personally accompanies you throughout your membership.
4. Quality - Single professionals who work with matchmakers know their matchmaker has personally screened and selected their matches for them. They will only be introduced to other compatible quality singles.
5. Opportunity - There are many successful single professionals who simply do not have sufficient opportunities to date. Some work long hours or travel regularly and dating someone at the office is something they prefer not to do, especially if they work in management functions or Human Resources, for example. Working with a professional matchmaking agency provides opportunities.
6. Professional - Professionals are used to working with other professionals. When they are looking for their next career move, they work with a headhunter, when they have a legal issue, they hire a lawyer, when they want to learn how to ski, they hire a qualified ski instructor, when they are ready to date and would like to find a great partner, they hire a professional matchmaker.
Compared to the US where working with a professional matchmaking agency is something many professionals are open about, here in Europe singles are still very discreet about working with a professional matchmaker. Most of the time not even their closest friends are aware of them having joined or having found their partner through a professional matchmaking service.
A trend we are observing among single professionals is that also younger single professionals opt for professional matchmaking services. Singles in their late 20s and early 30s often join a matchmaking agency saying that they have no trouble meeting other singles but find that many of the singles are not yet ready as they are to build a long term and fulfilling relationship. By working with a matchmaker they are sure that the people they meet are "on the same wavelength".
Divorced or widowed professionals with more life experience who wish to find a great partner find that working with a professional matchmaker makes the dating process smoother. They particularly appreciate the personal support and advice or coaching from the matchmaker.
What about the investment for working with a matchmaker you may ask? This is where the 7th reason comes in; Working with a professional matchmaker is often a smarter investment.
7. Smarter investment - Savy singles understand that working with a professional matchmaker is an investment. It is an investment in their future and often times actually financially much more interesting than going a different route.
Want me to share a secret with you?
Contrary to what many believe, online dating is NOT free!
Let's start with your time.
How much is your time worth?
How much does your company pay you per hour?
Or, how much do you charge your clients per hour?
Now let's think about how many hours online dating it would take for you to find a date after you first spend a lot of time figuring out how to set up your online profile.
Do you spend an hour per day online? More? Even if you would only spend half an hour a day, that adds up quickly to 3 hours per week and 18 hours per month. What is the cost of that?
Going on a date also has a price. There is the cost of transportation, parking, dinner, drinks, tips, etc. Dating a series of singles with no potential can be costly affair indeed (without talking about the emotional costs of going on disappointing dates).
Single executives know this.
They understand the benefits of working with a professional matchmaking and dating agency.
They know their time is valuable and they prefer not to spend it sifting through thousands of profiles and meeting too many people with whom they have nothing in common with.
Hiring a professional matchmaker is the smarter choice.
Interested in finding out whether matchmaking is right for you?