20 Things you should never do without consulting your partner- Trust the matchmakers advice
Starting and maintaining a healthy relationship requires many skills, but I believe the most important one, from my personal and matchmaker's perspective is definitely COMMUNICATION. Men and women; we both need to learn how to communicate effectively using emotional intelligence to open the communication channels and continue the dialogue with our loved ones.
In a relationship there are many things that need to be discussed, however there are some thing you should never do without consulting your partner. Kate Torgovnick at www.thefrisky.com summed up the top 20 in a humorous way – I'll share them with you.
Read article below the photo.
Here are 20 things you should always discuss with your partner first.
1. Getting your tubes tied
2. Going off the pill
3. Seeing other people
4. Investing your joint savings in a combination fried chicken and sushi restaurant
5. Erasing everything off the DVR
6. Buying a house or new car, especially if it's a Hummer
7. Telling people you are engaged or pregnant
8. Quitting your job
9. Adopting a puppy/kitten/ferret
10. Signing up for a shared credit card or bank account
11. Throwing out all the boxes of frozen Girl Scout cookies in the freezer
12. Moving the furniture around in the bedroom, especially if your significant other is blind
13. Erasing everything on your computer's desktop
14. Selling drugs out of your apartment
15. Getting their name tattooed on you
16. Hanging out with the ex you still pine over
17. Donating all your stuff to charity
18. Joining the Church of Scientology
19. Agreeing to go on vacation with your parents
20. Moving to a different city
What do you think? Any topics we should add to this list?
Trea Tijmens is the CEO and Founder of SuccessMatch and DatingSuccess. She has a wealth of experience in international matchmaking and date coaching. If you have questions or comments contact Trea at email@example.com